The Remix of Orchid

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thanks, Dorothy

_________________________________________________________________
The permission I got from Dorothy to use her image, "The Bamboo Orchid" for the jacket of my book "The Remix of Orchid" has really taken my project a little nearer to completion. I just spotted her image at her website "Dorothy Photo" linked at http://www.dorothyphoto.com and liked it. But my respect for other's intellectual property right did not send me right away to design a cover page out of the box. I wrote an e-mail to the owner of that.

Wow! She could be so generous! She just agreed to allow me using her image free of cost. Thanks a lot, Dorothy--I'm favoured.

I've since done a quick designing of the cover page and sent it to her. She also liked it. My children, and all at my work place also liked it. And what about my wife. Oh, she has always some suggestions. Now I'll have to give one more sitting with lap top, clicking the buttons of MS-Paint, just to accomodate her concerned suggestion.

But in any case I'll post an image of that tomorrow. Here in this blog. That will be the first image of the blog.
____________________________________________________________
By
A. N. Nanda
09/02/2007
_________________________________________________________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home