The Remix of Orchid

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The New Cover Design

__________________________________________________

By now I'm sure I won't have to change the cover design of "The Remix of Orchid" once again. The previous one I fashioned is available at my ealier blog. When I created it I had liked it. Building text patches even for the cover itslf was an idea that had appealed me then. I had made around a dozen of colour combinations, shown them to my family and had almost decided. But as I came closer to the actual completion of the project, I started to feel a little uncertain: will my readers like it? Will they not ask the question: Who's that author who couldn't have patience enough to wait till the page number one to start presenting his text?



That was the time I came across Dorothy's image. I liked it. It was a picture that matched the title of my book. So I decided to use it, of course with the permission of the owner of the image. And here I post the first draft of the design I've made out of it.




_____________________________________________________

By

A. N. Nanda

Bhubaneswar//13-02-2007

_________________________________________________________


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home