The Remix of Orchid

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Ah! An Accolade

======================================================
Rajiv Gandhi Forum, Orissa State, affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Foundation, New Delhi has selected me as the popular & Eminent Writer of the year - 2007. They will be felicitating me with the RAJIV GANDHI SADBHABANA AWARD at 6 PM on 20-08-2007 at Idcol Auditorium Coference Hall, Bhubaneswar.

I don't know much about the organisation, but from their letterhead I came to know that a Union minister, three ex-CMs, three ex-Union Ministers, the former Chief Justice of India, Editor of the prominent daily of Orissa, The Samaja, a few other ex-ministers of the state, a few sitting MsLA, an ex-speaker of the State Legislative Assembly, an educationist etc are behind the forum.

I have asked my Directorate to allow me to accept the honour and they should decide it by tomorrow if I should attend that function.

It makes me happy that my book "The Remix of Orchid" could bring this accolade for me.

And I just wish to share my happiness here.

____________________________________________________
By
A. N. Nanda
16-08-2007
Berhampur
____________________________________________________

2 Comments:

  • Congratulations Uncle. It is really great to hear about your award and I am really happy for it.

    By Blogger Deepak Panigrahy, at 9:55 PM  

  • Wonderful ! Congratulations on getting the award. This is a very prestigious award and needs to be clapped. We are really happy that our one officer has been chosen for this award.

    Bharadwaj SK
    09868124072

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home