The Remix of Orchid

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, May 03, 2007

On-line Sale

======================================================
For a signed copy of "Remix of Orchid" one may mail to me at nanda_lit@hotmail.com
======================================================
Now for the readers of US, "The Remix of Orchid" will be available on-line for purchase. I've made an arrangement with the portal http://authorsbookshop.com to display and sale this. It proved a little expensive for me to set up my account there, and as I estimate, with a sale of 10 books I'll recoup my initial set-up cost. This is not a big risk in my reckoning.

The point of emphasis is that the book is going to travel to a place where the author has not. For an author this means a lot!
________________________________________________________
By
A. N. Nanda
03-05-2007
Berhampur
_________________________________________________________

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home